Having a distended stomach is often a problem for both men and women in appearance. This problem is also at high risk of causing various kinds of diseases, besides of course it is difficult when choosing clothes. Call it cholesterol, high blood pressure, diabetes, to heart disease. Considering the above risks, of course, we can try to shrink a distended stomach, one of which is exercise. The question that then arises is what exercises to reduce belly fat can be done?
Generally, a distended stomach has a pile of fat that comes from carbohydrates, cholesterol, and saturated fat that is consumed every day. An unhealthy lifestyle and poor lifestyle make fat deposits grow in several parts of the body, one of which is the stomach.
Apparently, diet alone is not enough to shrink the stomach. You have to compensate by exercising to burn those fat deposits. Sports or exercise to shrink the stomach can be done in 7 days to 30 days as needed. Here’s how to shrink your stomach with exercise that has summarized for you to try.
First, you can do the corkscrew movement as a sport to shrink a distended stomach in 1 week. This simple movement can make your distended stomach shrink. Especially if you have given birth, usually your stomach will feel loose. This movement can restore the condition of the stomach to its original state.
Follow the steps as follows:
- First, lie down with your legs raised, then bend your knees slightly. Put your hands beside your body
- Use your lower abdominal muscles to lift your hips while rotating them to the right
- Hold for three seconds, then return to the starting position. Do this movement up to 10 times in one session. Interested in trying this sport to shrink the stomach after giving birth?
2. Side Plank
The side plank is also worth trying to train the side abdominal muscles, thighs, and hips. If necessary, you can listen to music or watch videos of this abdominal shrinking exercise on the internet to relax.
The method is as follows:
- You can lie on the left side of the body with the left hand holding the weight of the body
- Place your right hand on your waist then lift your hips up
- Hold this position for 30-45 seconds. Repeat 10-15 times in one session
- Are you looking for an effective male or female belly shrink exercise? You can do crunches regularly to get maximum results. Follow the steps below:
- First, lie down with your legs bent at a 90 degree angle and place your hands behind your head
- Lift your head and upper body. Remember, don’t bend your head and neck. It’s good to use the abdominal muscles to pull the back muscles to push the body.
- Control your breath while doing this movement. Do crunches 8 to 10 times in one session.
4. Sit Ups
Sports to shrink the stomach next there are sit ups that are well known. This movement is believed to make the distended stomach disappear. You can do sit ups regularly to make the abdominal muscles feel tight, especially the upper abdomen.
How to shrink the stomach with this exercise:
- Lie on your back with your hands folded in front of your chest and your knees bent
- Then lift your body up to your knees, then return to the original position or hold your body a few inches before touching the floor, before lifting your body again
- Do this movement 30 times in one session. Repeat this movement at least once a day to get maximum results
5. Donkey Kickbacks
This tummy tuck movement is like a donkey kicking with its legs back, as the name suggests. Give a mat in the form of a mat so that the body does not feel pain to do this movement. Position your body as if you were going to crawl. The donkey kickbacks movement is effective in making your distended stomach shrink.
How to exercise to shrink the stomach before going to bed:
- Position your body like you want to crawl
- Lift your left leg and kick it back slowly then return it to its original position
- Repeat this movement with the same leg 15 times
- Continue to the right foot when the left foot is finished
- Repeat this movement 3 times
6. Use Hula Hoop
Not satisfied with the exercise to shrink the lower and upper abdomen? You can try the hula hoop which can be a tool to shrink your stomach. The trick, just do the movement with a hula hoop for a few minutes, the results will be satisfactory. Although there are no specific exercises to do this sport, you must do it wisely. Do not do it arbitrarily so as not to cause injury.
How to do this exercise to shrink the waist and stomach:
- Choose a hula hoop of the right size and weight before doing the hula hoop before doing it
- Stand straight and place the hula hoop between your hips
- Slowly make the right moves
- To get maximum results, do this movement for 5-10 minutes every day
7. Circles in The Sky
Sports to shrink the stomach, then there are circles in the sky, namely the movement of lifting the legs and then moving them in a clockwise direction.
How to do it as follows:
- Lie down first with your back on the floor before doing this movement
- Lift the left leg high, while the right foot on the floor
- Legs rotate clockwise
- Then continue the circular motion or counterclockwise.
- Do this movement 15 times on each leg
- Do as much as 3 sessions
8. Leg Raises
The leg raises movement is also able to shrink a distended stomach. The method is quite easy because you just lift your legs.
How to exercise to reduce a distended stomach before going to bed:
- Lift both legs at the same time then lower both legs slowly, but try not to touch the mat
- If you don’t mind, you can put your palms behind your buttocks to help your legs go up
9. Bridge Opposite Arm Leg Crunch
Not only beneficial for the stomach, the bridge opposite arm leg crunch movement is also able to shrink the thighs and arms. The principle of this movement is very simple, namely lifting and lowering the legs and arms and opening and closing alternately.
How to exercise to shrink arms, stomach, and thighs:
- Lie down in a supine position on the floor
- Bend the left leg with the knee facing up
- Right leg is lifted up straight
- Next, continue by raising your left hand straight up
- Open your left hand to the left and your right foot to the right at the same time
- As for the hips and shoulders stay in position
- Hold the abdominal muscles then the hands and feet return to their original position
- Continue the movement again with the other hand and foot
- Do this movement as much as 15 movements
- Repeat 3 times or desired portion
10. Rolling Plank
This movement makes the muscles around the abdomen, hips, and lower back will be trained. So tense abdominal muscles can burn fat in the stomach
How to exercise to shrink the lower abdomen:
- Position your body on the floor with your elbows and knees resting on the ground
- Keep your neck in line with your spine and keep your head straight looking forward
- You can do this movement for 30 seconds or 1 minute